Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Golden Globes Style

I missed the red carpet this year - but I actually watched the awards! It was more or less entertaining. Funny how the gowns I love in motion aren't always the ones that photograph best. Still, below are
the favorites overall. [Photos from Tom and Lorenzo]

I used to not like Claire Danes. Now she looks so lovely all the time
I have no choice. Damn you Danes, and your deliciously adorable husband!
It kind of makes me think of Josie and the Pussycat Dolls, but it's so damn cute
and it really suits her. Especially the bandeau!
Helen Mirren is divine, always.
Who is this woman? What show/movie is she from? I love the canary yellow with
the red lips, apparently against popular opinion.
Bah. I want to be best friends with her and simultaneously steal her life. She's
fantastic and so well dressed. Don't know if I've mentioned this yet but
WATCH EASY A. 
Audrey Hepburn-esque, but marvelous color and shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment