Thursday, January 12, 2012

WTH, Blogger

I just had a heart attack when blogger offered me "dynamic views" for my blog template...neglecting to mention that it IS A DIFFERENT TEMPLATE ALL TOGETHER. Now I realize the one I have is a little cheesy but I like the bookshelf! Alas, though I got the basic template back, my customized colors are lost forever...

But anyway, on with the show. I've been a little confused lately, temperature-wise. My down jacket has been too heavy for the light winter, but my fall coat isn't heavy enough. In the interest of filling the gap in my winter wardrobe I went on a wee online shopping hunt. To no avail. Did you know the price of wool has increased drastically this year? And that, as a result, all the winter coats people are selling are but a measly 40-60% wool coats, lightly lined with polyester. It's basically what I already have, except maybe without so many holes (I will wear my red coat until it falls off my body). I made my way to J.Crew, knowing that they tend to have 100% wool garments...and I found the coat below. It's orange. Really orange. I think I like it a lot, but it's quite a step up from the cherry red coat I'm used to wearing. Still, it's 94% wool and lined with thinsulate, so January/February bring it on!

What do you all think, can I pull it off?


2 comments:

  1. of course you can pull it off! though it's hard to want to wear any coat when your red coat is so fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I keep wishing I could just get someone to make a perfect replica of it. You wouldn't believe how beat up it is right now!

    ReplyDelete