Thursday, April 8, 2010

A State of Total Exhaustion

I had so much fun in France, and I have plenty of pictures and stories to share eventually, but today I'm too exhausted to do much of anything. I managed to stay awake when my alarm went off at 6:20 but I absolutely could not haul myself out of bed to run. This is an issue. My head is all fuzzy and tired but I absolutely refuse to feed my addiction to espresso. Worst of all, this pain in my hip has gotten worse instead of going away. I thought I would be feeling so refreshed after a week of not running but instead I feel like a bump on a log.

Well not for long! I have some errands to run tonight and I'll be damned if I don't run my regular 5.6 km tomorrow morning. I can't stand feeling sluggish; I'm gonna shake it off. Plus, it looks like Madison and I will be running a half-marathon in the fall, and my training begins now! 

And since I've just energized myself, I think I will get some work done. More about France later, but to give you a teaser: red velvet cake and sushi. Yes folks, sushi in the French countryside. Get psyched.

No comments:

Post a Comment