Friday, March 25, 2011

Reblogged from Fug Girls: Potential Oscar Looks from NYFW

I'm so behind on reading the Fug Girls. Problem is, you can't see the full post in GReader. And my friends, if it doesn't exist in GReader it doesn't exist. Below, my favorites from their picks for Oscar fashion.

Renee Zellweger. Carolina Herrera. Love. 
Nicole Kidman. With red hair, if you please.
More Carolina delight. I could see a lot of people
in this. Nicole Kidman, Anne Hathaway...
better be sans sleeves though.
Chic on the runway, frump on the red carpet.

Hailey Steinfeld, sans aucun doute.
It's a little bridal, but it's also a little ballerina
and a little tea party. I like.  

Their pick for Natalie Portman. Dead on, right?
Anne Hathaway. I wish. Hated her actual picks.


Melissa Leo, again I wish. Ooh, or Helen  Mirren,

I know, pink and sparkly and I love it!
I could see Anne Hathaway in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment