Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bliss

First of all, I have found my place to run every day. And I’ve actually been running. What’s more, when I get back there are these fabulous seeded croissants and Swiss yogurt for breakfast. Le sigh.

The most blissful thing so far is work. I have something to contribute! Finally! I have meetings and tasks and ideas and projects. And coworkers (who are there everyday). It’s delightful.

I have to post some photos of the views from our beautiful office. To give you an idea, I see snow topped peaks in the distance, though the mountains in the foreground are clear and covered with houses. In the valley there is an airport which I love to watch, because all day long tiny planes take off, completely dwarfed by the mountains. It reminds me of Jurassic Park. At night all the houses on the mountain-sides light up and it’s like fairy land. Pictures to come soon, although wouldn’t you believe that the only two things I forgot at home were my favorite perfume and my camera battery charger!

No comments:

Post a Comment