Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The City Park


Last night I went to a meeting of the Big Ben Club of Lugano. I found out about it online; it’s a club of English speakers who get together for events once a month or so. I wasn’t sure what to expect but if you want to meet people you have to do something! It ended up being lovely, although all the attendees were much older than I.

Walking on the way to this meeting (which was in a restaurant over-looking the docks by the lake) I passed through the city park, which I had seen before but had never really explored. It rained yesterday (torrential downpour + hail actually) but the skies were clearing by evening, and I thought the pink light over the mountains was heavenly. These are some of the pictures I got! I’m only working with my iPhone camera, since I left my camera battery charger at home (dumb) but the shots still came out ok. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment