Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In Francia sta weekend!

Hello All!

I'm stuck in the office this evening waiting before I can finish up my work. It's not really a bother, we have the most gorgeous views over the valley and today is perfectly clear. It also means that I have some time to write a little blog post.

I'm going to France this weekend! I don't think I mentioned it earlier, but yes, I've booked a ticket from Milan to Nantes and I'm very excited. In addition to being Easter weekend (we have both Good Friday and Easter week off of work) it's my sister's birthday! I don't think we've been in the same place to celebrate it for years, maybe since she was in high school. We have grand baking and cooking plans from which I hope many photos will flow after the weekend. It seems like AGES since I've seen her or my brother-in-law and especially ages since I've seen his family, and I think it'll be a great trip.

I'm starting to get hungry and wee bit tired. I'm thinking of making some polenta for dinner (if I can get up the energy). I have leftover tomato sauce from Monday that needs eating, preferably with a load of parmesan.

I have to add a little something: I love my job. Even though I started at 8:30 am and probably won't leave until 8:30 pm. It's so worth it!

1 comment:

  1. i love you and i'm so happy for you and i can't wait to see you!

    enjoy france! also, chamonix-mont blanc was amazing and if you're up for it we must plan an extravagant skiing vacation next season.

    M.

    ReplyDelete